Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Web 2.0 Graphics

Your Graphics Flat Out SUCK!
Harsh words, I know...but the reality of the situation is that you're desperate for more opt-ins, you need to build your subscriber list, or you FLAT-OUT need more sales!
Wouldn't you love to jump-start your websites & sales pages with some of the best-looking, highest-converting, and overall gorgeous graphics?
Let me introduce you to....
Web 2.0 Graphics
Give your sales page the ultimate facelift and start generating the sales you've always dreamed of!

First, let me ask you a question...
Would You Buy From YOUR Sales Page?
I remember not too long ago I was looking at a sales page that had to be one of the worst-looking sales page I've ever seen. It didn't instill visitor trust. It didn't make me feel welcome. It certainly didn't make me want to buy.
I've seen tons of sites that have made TONS of sales. What was their secret? What were they doing that other sites weren't?
They were using some of the nicest and best-looking graphics on the planet.
But what was making the visitor buy? What made the visitor click from one page to the next and enter their credit card details for the purchase?

Web 2.0 Graphics
Web 2.0 graphics are images that are from the wave of web 2.0. What is web 2.0 you ask? Well, technically it involves user input to websites and more user-interaction among websites.
But, with it came a brand new set of web graphics that involved gradients, buttons, badges, reflections, bubbles, bevels, and fonts! These started popping up almost everywhere....and they work!