Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

"So What Are The Benefits Overclocking Brings?"

Overclocking doesn't just benefit your games, it benefits your whole computer in general. The CPU is the brain of your computer so whatever you do you'll see a increase in performance in everything.

I've overclocked my friends PCs and they could not believe the performance they've gained.

One friend who was mad about encoding MP3, was considering upgrading their CPU. I told him to hold his horses and let me take a look first.

I pulled my sleeves up, worked my magic and lo and behold, one happy friend who no longer had the urge to BLOW hundreds of dollars on a brand spanking new CPU!



"All The Best Techniques Of 2010 Are Revealed Within My System"

The techniques I SHARE are all up-to-the-minute techniques I use in 2010. If you check out other books, they all talk about older tech and even then, the info is super basic to say the least.

And of course some of this might still be similar in overclocking terms but the info out there don't display up-to-date techniques used in 2010.

You can even browse the internet for this type of information but the information out there is a little scetchy to say the least, or even worse... potentially fatal to your PC!

"And That's Why I'm Gonna GIVE YOU The Keys To All My Secrets On A Silver Platter!"

Truth be known, anyone can do this. There's no skill required, all it is, is knowledge. Once I've given you the techniques, tips, tools and secrets I use, you too can turn your CPU above and beyond the best in it's range.

You'll also learn from my mistakes so you never have to put your computer in danger. Like I said earlier, overclocking can be very dangerous especially at the attitudes I fly at.

The people with the sorry tales of overclocking are the ones who did ZERO research and went in all gun hoe.

I have and this is why I have never blown a piece of equipment in my life, You'll learn from someone who has a passion in the art of overclocking and is keen to share their knowledge.

You'll discover how to add potentially hundreds of dollars to your PC. It is up to you how far you take it. but once you've have gone through what I'm about to give you, you'll understand how everything ticks, therefore knowing what to do next, in your new found overclocking situations.

"But What If You're A Complete Computer Noob with ZERO Overclocking Skills?"

Let me put it this way...

I gave a few of my friends, which all had zero knowledge on computers let alone overclocking a copy of my system to follow.

By the end of the day, they were not only overclocking their PCs but unleashing hundreds of untapped Mhz of performance that people just like me and would normally pay hundreds for.

And whenever they got stuck on a part or didn't understand anything, they could always refer to my system. This was one of the many reasons why they all loved it. Because of how incredibly easy it was to follow.

And this was one of my main aims. To make skyhigh overclocks breeze to do.. No matter who you are or what computer you're using.

Anyone can pick up this system and instantly start overclocking for massive performance gains within an hour of going through it.

"Check Out What Everyone Else Is Saying After Using How to overclock your CPU to the EXTREME..."

Still don't believe me how shockingly easy my system is to use? Well have a quick glance at an email I recently received from a guy called Bob Ski.